You're a Seeker, an Iconoclast,
a Rebel, a Free-spirit...
and you need high-level support.
Are you a coach, therapist or healer who doesn't know how to market yourself in a way that feels in full alignment with who you are?
Are you overwhelmed or easily distracted when it comes to promoting your services?
Have you just "been getting by" in your business or life, rather than powerfully thriving?
Do you want your work to be serving others with higher impact, but you don't know how to get there?
Are you afraid to be fully visible as your powerful, specific, radiant self?
Are you ready to shift your fears and receive deep support to brand or re-brand yourself with an organic business structure where you can thrive and grow?
Are you ready to stop playing smaller than you are? Are you willing and prepared to do the work on yourself and your business to be successful in all realms?
If you answered yes to any of the above, LET'S GO. There is no more time to waste, struggle through it alone, or bootstrap it by working ineffectively piecemeal.
You can have what you want, while offering your important services and gifts to others who need what you have.
A Six Month Online Intensive to Thrive as a Soul Based, Creative Entrepreneur
This is an online, extremely comprehensive program designed specifically for launching and branding (or up-leveling and re-branding) a creative business or service. A mix of one-on-one calls and group calls with myself and my content strategist/virtual assistant Kerri Lowe, means that you are fully supported in getting your new business vision off the ground with visibility, focus and depth.
Two to three times a year, we kick off Business Alchemy with a one day virtual retreat. Our first retreat is May 19th, 2018!
Take a deep dive with Tanya and Kerri, setting yourself up for the journey ahead and laying a solid energetic and intention-based foundation for your business to thrive.
We'll open the circle with intention setting and ritual led by Tanya. To receive the power of all of ourselves (not just our brains!) Kerri will lead a mind-body-spirit warm up that you can use to get aligned throughout the program.
Tanya will lead deep inquiry and wisdom writing into your mission, vision and values, creating the foundation for the clearest expression of your business and brand yet.
The afternoon session will be led by Tanya's personal healer.
After a brief warm up and meditation, the group will be led through a Family Constellation session. Family Constellations uncover previously unrecognized systemic dynamics that have played out over generations, keeping us stuck in the role we have embodied.
Family Constellations work on you for up to a year and can address issues around money, building relationships, self-confidence, healing from trauma and more.
After your virtual retreat, you will be in the program fox six months. With a mix of group and one-on-one-calls you will feel supported throughout.
Each month you will receive:
- Two 90-minute Group Business Alchemy calls with Tanya Taylor Rubinstein and Kerri Lowe. Calls take place on Thursdays at 8pm EST.
- One, 60-minute One-on-One Call with Tanya (in first two weeks of the month).
- One, 60-minute One-on-One Call with Kerri Lowe (in the second two weeks of the month).
- Two 30-minute group Q&A calls (one with Tanya and one with Kerri) each month. These calls are for all of Tanya's business clients and are wonderful for staying on track between Business Alchemy calls and learning from one another while doing so! These are short & sweet for laser focus so you still have time to implement!
PLUS! Replays to all group calls if you can't make it live.
The Components of this Program:
In Business Alchemy you'll learn and experience the power of titration. Titration is a medical term that I often use with my clients. It means the right concentration of chemicals needed to produce the desired reaction. It's about potency and alchemy, which I have found is best done through the balancing of "Front of House" work and "Back of House" work.
Front of House work is the more masculine side of taking action and getting things done. Your marketing, your offers, making sales. It's about the yang principle.
Back of House work is more feminine. It is about personal growth, being able to receive, and shifting outdated belief systems that keep you small.
Doing work on both sides of this coin is essential and the only way that you can become a true manifestor and actualizer in your creative business and life.
“Front of House” Topics:
*Creating Offerings That Sell
*Finding and Sharing Your Brand Story
*Vision and Mission
* Connecting with Deep Purpose
* Creating Meaningful Content
*Visibility and Social Media
*Attracting Clients, Live and Online Strategies
*Money: Asking For It, Setting Your Prices, Talking to Clients About It, Receiving It
*Standing Out: A Specialized Creative Project That Elevates and Expedites Growth in All Areas
*Ongoing Holistic Marketing
*Essential Writing: Developing and Deepening Your Voice and Practice, Necessary For All Aspects of Your Business
*Receiving Help: Who Do You Hire? When? What's Possible on a Budget?
*Creating a One Year and Three Year Plan and Step-by-Step Strategies
* An Exciting LAUNCH
"Back of House" Topics: (The Work Behind the Work)
* Ways to Break Through Issues Around Shame, Belonging and Visibility
* Writing Practices for Transformation and Forward Movement
* Accountability to Support Positive Action and Self-Care
* A Supportive Community of Powerful Soul-based Women
* Practice of Intention-setting and Spiritual Support
* Recognizing and Dissolving Outdated Belief Systems that Keep You Small
* Embodying your Wholeness and Shifting Stuck Energy Through Movement, Writing and Awareness
The group calls and one-on-one calls with me will address all of the topics above, from ongoing holistic marketing, to creating offerings that sell and effective websites. Alongside the “Front of House” work, I lead “Back of House” work, or “The Work Behind the Work” - this is the building of your consciousness, courage, connection to self, source, and your own intuition, which is essential to being a successful creative entrepreneur who creates not only a lucrative business, but one she loves as well.
My right-hand woman, Kerri Lowe, will be meeting with you once a month to help you implement what we discuss in our work together. She is a story coach and storyteller in her own right, who works with women to bring their creative projects to life, supporting in technical, creative and some might say, magical ways. She is truly a jill-of-all-trades (in this particular realm), as you will soon learn.
After our one-on-one session, I will send Kerri an email with what I think you might need help with, and you can do the same. Every session will be entirely unique to you.
Here are various ways she can offer support.
- Technical know-how. Need to set up an email list? Learn how to use your Squarespace or WordPress site? Edit video? Start a podcast? Set up an email automation sequence or sales funnel? Set up a webinar? Kerri has done all of these things and more. She has created a video library of training that you get exclusive access to as part of Business Alchemy! (She is a content production expert, not a web designer, and does not provide design or coding.)
- Working with a Virtual Assistant. Best practices. What you should and shouldn’t hire for. Developing systems to work with your VA. Kerri has connections to other VAs that she has worked with/trained and can offer introductions.
- Content Creation and Feedback Need to write a bio? Some copy for your sales page or autoresponder? Work on your content? Kerri can help with ideation, editing, and shaping your piece within the allotted hour.
- Universal Health Principles™. Kerri is pre-certified in Universal Health Principles™, a system to support optimal health and communication within the body. Kerri’s training allows her to “tune into” your body (yes, even over a video call!) to find where your body is ready for an “upgrade” and where new energy wants to flow. This is a holistic practice that views the body from a physical perspective, as well as an energetic, emotional and environmental perspective. This work will help you process stuck emotions, release limiting belief systems and step into powerful new permissions of what is possible for you and your life. It's the perfect tool to move you through blocks that come up in putting yourself out there online and through your content and offerings. She weaves this into calls when it is appropriate and helpful. (The program comes with a bonus 1-on-1 Universal Health Principles™ session, so you can see how it works!)
This program is based on my twenty years experience as a successful creative entrepreneur, who has served others via depth-based theater, writing, story and business coaching/facilitating services. I earn six figures, travel frequently while continuing to earn, pursue my own creative projects and am in a positive, loving relationship.
But, I did not start out this way. In 1999, when I started this business, I was a single mother with full custody of a two year old, living in New Mexico, with no financial assets.
Within the first eighteen months in business, I coached and produced monologue shows in Santa Fe and NYC, got a book deal with a $30,000 advance, landed in Oprah's magazine, as well as received two $100,000 contracts to facilitate 'writing to heal' workshops on both the east and west coasts. My skills were not learned in business school. I studied theater. My skills were (and are) intuition and soul based, combined with identifying needs in the culture, titrated with my natural background and gifts.
(How to identify and ground, your own unique combination of gifts and skills into OFFERINGS that SELL, is part of what you will learn in this program.)
Now, almost two decades later, I have coached and facilitated over one thousand people in both creating businesses and sharing their stories in various forms. I learned a lot along the way, about all facets of creative entrepreneurship. Ultimately, it's about harnessing your own power and natural gifts into services that serve others and sell because of their deep value. Simple to say. Not so simple to act upon - especially if you're working in a vacuum.
This group was created for YOU to take a DEEP DIVE with me for six months and make this the year your life takes off, your business comes together and begins to thrive, once and for all.
My ideal clients are: writers, healers, performing artists, psychotherapists, shamanic practitioners, and professional coaches of any kind. I work with mature women (that is not a reference to chronological age!) with a passion for serving at a high level in both practical and esoteric realms.
This is the path of the deep creative, the alchemist, the artist, the teacher, coach and healer. I love nothing more than supporting powerful women in creating organic structures that work for them. This is a way to create ongoing and systemic shifts that bring you immediately into alignment with your purpose/vision/financial abundance and emotional well-being.
I work as a leader/coach in a holistic way. The behind the scenes writing, healing and ritual you will be guided through is as important as the structures we will put in place to ground you, your focus and your offerings.
In addition to me, you also get the expertise of my virtual assistant, (and creativity coach and healer in her own right) Kerri Lowe. Kerri Lowe has trained with me on solo performance work and transformational monologue work. I have taught her everything I know. With her background in online content production and marketing for small businesses and creative female entrepreneurs, she is an excellent resource and guide for you all.
Tanya Taylor Rubinstein (official bio)
Tanya’s work was featured in Oprah Magazine, on NPR, in Spirituality and Health and on the CBS Early Show. Her book, The Cancer Monologue Project, was endorsed early in her career by the likes of high profile spiritual leaders, writers and performers including Marianne Williamson, Dr. Bernie Siegel, Rachel Naomi Remen and her mentor, the late Spalding Gray.
She has taught solo performance at intimate retreats with creativity/writing gurus, Anne Lamott, Julia Cameron and Natalie Goldberg. The most recent solo show she directed, has toured nationally to amazing reviews all over the country (Cidny Bullens’ Somewhere Between: Not an Ordinary Life) and was endorsed by Sir Elton John. She has literally worked with hundreds of solo performers, monologists, writers and "regular" people to express their life stories.
She has been a business mentor and coach for story coaches, actors and what she has coined, deep creatives. At heart, her approach is holistic, intimate and soul/story based. Her vision is to support people in being uniquely and transparently themselves. This is how genuine brands are built, through gifting each other with our authentic vulnerable selves and creating all of our services and offerings from that true place.
Kerri Lowe is my virtual assistant and content strategist who specializes in helping women develop meaningful, soul based content to drive their online businesses. A writer and performer in her own right, we worked together on her one woman show, The Only Thing You'll Lose, a coming-of-age journey of stories and songs. Her her spoken word poetry has been featured on websites like Everyday Feminism, Upworthy as well as conferences at Omega Institute.
She is the co-creator of the ArtistCEO podcast, runs her own creativity coaching program, CreativeSPRING, and has developed a video library of training that you or your virtual assistant can use to get your content off the ground.
Tanya is a dynamo! She understands story as a mechanism for soul growth and has a willingness to coach outside-the-box. Her methods allow for an organic process to unfold, which I value greatly as I develop my own coaching business.
At the 2014 Black Mesa writing conference in Santa Fe, Tanya stood before the group and asked us, "How many of you have unfinished projects?" I and dozens of other women raised our hands. What she said next struck me to my core. "When you abandon your projects, you abandon yourselves." As someone who had been abandoned as as child, those words moved me. After the conference those words stayed with me and I knew I had to connect with this woman who had uttered such a profound truth.
Under her direction, I would write and perform a one woman show and go on to work with Tanya to develop my own story coaching business. That was a huge breakthrough in my life and gave me the confidence to share what I learned with others.
Tanya is a steady compass that holds me to my deepest dreams. When I want to abandon myself, Tanya is there to hold my feet on the ground. She is a safe space for me to push through it all.
This is not a cookie cutter business plan. Tanya is committed to developing your own unique business and vision. She will help you develop a business that not only makes money but helps people and changes the world for the better. Working with Tanya is a blessing and valuable investment.
Sign Up & Bonuses!
Admission is rolling in Business Alchemy based on available spaces, but we do have kick off weekend retreats that happen three times a year. The next virtual retreat is April 14th and 15th, 2018. April is the perfect time to join to take advantage of the retreat near the beginning of your program!
The cost is $5500 up front, or seven payments of $797. The program comes with two bonuses and a special virtual retreat!
- Access to CreativeEASE Online, This is Kerri Lowe's library of how-two training videos on the technical and marketing side of running your business. From setting up an email list, working with a VA, teaching or coaching on Zoom, how to use Facebook for maximum impact and more - you'll have these resources to help you get your marketing and teaching systems in place the easy way. More info at www.kaylocreative.com/creative-ease
- 45-minute Universal Health Principles™ session with Kerri Lowe. Kick off the program with a mind-body upgrade. A form of energetic healing, Universal Health Principles will improve the communication in your body and bring stuck emotions and belief systems to the surface gently so they can be processed. Release what is holding you back and step into your power.
Book a call at the link below to have a conversation to help determine if this group is right for you.
African Proverb: We go faster alone. We go farther together.
Dear Soul Based Entrepreneur ~
If you are ready to release step fully into YOUR NEW STORY about how far you can go, how visible you can be, how much money you can generate and how much service you can offer, as well as how much positive impact you can have, this program could be the miracle you have been praying for.
I've poured all of my heart and soul, as well as my experience of almost twenty years as a creative entrepreneur into this offering. My gift is in supporting people to completion of BIG PROJECTS. I know what that takes. I'm in it for the long haul.
That is why, unlike most coaches, I am including behind the scenes emotional and spiritual work to the package. What good is the perfect online tool if you are stuck, paralyzed in fear, unable to use it?
My model is to work holistically, from the inside, out. It takes inspiration, clear structures and consistent action to make a dream into a manifested reality. It also takes deep support on a regular, consistent basis to create meaningful offerings, attract the right clients, and create content and make yourself visible for the long haul.
Also, where else are you going to get all the tools to support you in creating/expanding yourself and your soul centered business and get real life, technical, nitty gritty support from my own personal assistant? Kerri Lowe will teach you where you need support in your business and how to receive it. She's going to support you in implementing your vision and services in a grounded practical way. Having her onboard with us is a game changer.
My work is a devotion, an offering to the world from my soul and heart. If you feel the same way, and are ready to succeed on and off-line, let's talk and see how we can support you.